red dead redemption movie

I am a huge Red Dead fan. I've played through the game twice now and am on my third roll through with a vague thought of hitting 100% completion (if I can handle those damn gambler challenges, I guess). I am also deeply invested in a Red Dead TV show because oh my gosh, put me in that thing!

red dead redemption movie
Red Dead Redemption 2 / Rockstar Games

And it looks like Henry Cavill agrees with me.

Cavill currently stars as Geralt in The Witcher (which is also a fantastic game series with a gorgeous story and the best win ending — I STOOD UP AND CHEERED).

Cavill chatted with GameReactor and admitted he only recently started playing "Red Dead Redemption 2," Rockstar's much-lauded western game. He noted that he could see it being made into a movie.

(Which: I think... TV series. It's just so BIG, it needs more real estate).

red dead redemption movie
Red Dead Redemption 2 / Rockstar Games

"Well, that's a tricky one, 'cause you're tying both an IP and a company together, which is a tricky thing to do, so I certainly don't want to put myself in any corners with that, but there are plenty of games out there... I've actually started playing Red Dead Redemption 2-I know I'm a little bit late to that party- but I started playing it and I'm really enjoying it," he said. "And so, something like that I think would be fun to turn into a movie."

Rockstar's games are always stunningly gorgeous and Red Dead's story is particularly intricate. As an actor myself, there is a ton of meat to sink your teeth into with the kinds of stories the characters in Red Dead have. There's just so much going on.

Red Dead Redemption 2 / Rockstar Games

That said, Rockstar owner Take-Two tends to avoid making films based on its games.

Cavill also recently shared with GamesRadar that he would love to be cast in Amazon's Mass Effect TV series, which is currently only the subject of rumors.

The Witcher season 2 is out on Netflix now.

The post Henry Cavill Says ‘Red Dead Redemption’ Would Be ‘Fun To Turn Into A Movie’ appeared first on The Mother of All Nerds.



Henry Cavill Says ‘Red Dead Redemption’ Would Be ‘Fun To Turn Into A Movie’
Source: Pinoy Inquirer News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post