reese witherspoon daughter, reese witherspoon daughter age, ava philippe, ava phillippe, ava philippe age, ava phillippe age

Ava Phillippe is the daughter of Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon.

reese witherspoon daughter, reese witherspoon daughter age, ava philippe, ava phillippe, ava philippe age, ava phillippe age
@avaphillippe / Instagram

The 22-year-old recently came out in an Instagram story while answering a question from a fan.

reese witherspoon daughter, reese witherspoon daughter age, ava philippe, ava phillippe, ava philippe age, ava phillippe age
@avaphillippe / Instagram

"Do you like boys or girls?" the fan asked, and Ava answered with a snap of herself and said, "I'm attracted to… people! [Gender is whatever.]”

@avaphillippe / Instagram

Ava and fellow UC Berkley student Owen Mahoney have been dating for two years; they sometimes share snaps of their relationship on various social media outlets.

@avaphillippe / Instagram

Reese Witherspoon commented on a June 21st post of Ava and Owen with a heart-eyes emoji, saying "These two"—so mom approves.

@avaphillippe / Instagram

Back in December, Ava spoke with E!'s Daily Pop and told Francesca Amiker:

"People that are able to be that honest and tap into that empathy in such a real way, there's nothing like it to me. My friends, I think they all have their own ways of doing it, I love that about them. And in my romantic life it's also important, for sure."

reese witherspoon daughter, reese witherspoon daughter age, ava philippe, ava phillippe, ava philippe age, ava phillippe age
@avaphillippe / Instagram

In that same interview, she noted that she puts a lot of thought into all her posts on social media.

"What is that going to mean to somebody else, what does it mean to me? Is this helpful? Is it important? Is it charitable? Is it something I want the world to see from me?

I do have a platform of some sort, for sure and I want to be conscious of what I am posting. I might not always get it right but I'm always going to try my best to put good out there."

So you know that when she gets real and honest on social, she's doing so intentionally. During the same Ask Me Anything on Instagram, she answered some other questions from fans:

"Do you think your life would've been different if your parents weren't celebrities?" another fan inquired.

"Yes. Very," Ava replied. "That said though, I wouldn't change a thing! The good and the not-so-good all made me who I am and gave me so many amazing opportunities. And my parents get to do what they love which is super cool."

reese witherspoon daughter, reese witherspoon daughter age, ava philippe, ava phillippe, ava philippe age, ava phillippe age
@avaphillippe / Instagram

She also noted that she's still puzzling out where she wants to be and what she wants to do.

"I 'influence' for brands on social media now and then and up until recently, I was in college."

While in college, she studied "psychology, sociology, and social welfare."

@avaphillippe / Instagram

Good for you, Ava!

The post “Gender Is Whatever”—Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Comes Out On Instagram appeared first on The Mother of All Nerds.



“Gender Is Whatever”—Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Comes Out On Instagram
Source: Pinoy Inquirer News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post