Kate Moss explained what really happened between her and Johnny Depp on their Jamaican vacation.

CourtTV

Depp is currently suing his ex, Amber Heard, for defamation.

Heard first made allegations of abuse in 2016 when she filed for divorce and accused Depp of abusing her during the marriage. The pair eventually agreed to an expensive settlement with clauses meant to protect both Heard and Depp after the breakup, Heard continued to speak.

While Heard’s 2018 Washington Post op-ed did not call out Depp by name, the actor is suing her for libel over the piece. In the op-ed, Heard alleged that Depp verbally and physically abused her during the relationship. Depp is seeking $50 million in damages.

johnny depp kate moss stairs
CourtTv

Depp's ex-girlfriend, British model Kate Moss, took the stand in the ongoing trial, now in its last week.

https://twitter.com/jxnsmanager/status/1529454646976253952?s=20&t=aJ2KRYmP-NVqgFp8NYzvow

Moss' testimony quickly countered Heard's claims that Depp had pushed Moss down the stairs.

johnny depp kate moss stairs
CourtTV

Benjamin Chew questioned Moss about her relationship with Depp and their vacation in Jamaica. Moss said they were leaving the room after a storm and Depp was in front of her. At that point, she "slid down the stairs" and "hurt [her] back".

Moss continued: "And I screamed because I didn't know what had happened to me and I was in pain."

"And he [Depp] came running back to help me and carried me to my room and got me medical attention."

Moss was first brought up in the defamation trial when Heard accused Depp of trying to attack her sister, Whitney.

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1529453854693109761

Heard said,

"I just see my little sister with her back to the staircase and Johnny swings at her and I don't even wait. In my head I just instantly think of Kate Moss and the stairs and I swung at him."

"Kate Moss and the stairs" refers to allegations Heard made during Depp's libel case against The Sun back in 2020. Heard said at the time, "He was about to push her down the stairs and the moment before that happened, I remembered information I had heard that he pushed a former girlfriend — I believe it was Kate Moss — down the stairs."

Moss, however, said Depp "'never pushed [her], kicked [her], or threw [her] down any stairs".

https://twitter.com/jennydjld2019/status/1529453848720457728?s=20&t=RnLrQMAq1j-tc55ut14PQg

Depp has also denied ever pushing Moss down the stairs. Until this trial, Moss has never publicly spoken about the claims. Moss was not examined under cross by Heard's team.

The post Kate Moss Denies Johnny Depp Ever Pushed Her Down The Stairs Or Kicked Her appeared first on The Mother of All Nerds.



Kate Moss Denies Johnny Depp Ever Pushed Her Down The Stairs Or Kicked Her
Source: Pinoy Inquirer News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post