Will Smith is really letting it all hang out. After decades of maintaining a squeaky clean image, Smith seems about ready to admit to anything and everything, including some stuff it might be better to keep to himself. Most of those confessions are coming out of his new autobiography, Will. In a section of the book, Smith explains that after he and his first girlfriend, Melanie, broke up, he began having sex with woman after woman to deal with the pain of her cheating on him.

"Up until this point in my life, I had only had sex with one woman other than Melanie. But over the next few months, I went full ghetto hyena," Smith wrote. "I desperately needed relief but as there is no pill for heartbreak, I resorted to the homeopathic remedies of shopping and rampant sexual intercourse." 

But it didn't really work out for him, he says.

"I had sex with so many women, and it was so constitutionally disagreeable to the core of my being, that I developed a psychosomatic reaction to having an orgasm," he wrote. "It would literally make me gag and sometimes even vomit."

The vomiting was a psychosomatic reaction to stress and probably trauma, and it sounds like Smith was just digging himself in deeper to the pain by having lots of casual encounters when what he needed was connection.

"In every case, though, I hoped to God this beautiful stranger would be 'the one' who would love me, who would make this pain go away," he explained. "But invariably, there I was, retching and wretched. And the look in the eyes of the women even further deepened my agony.” "

Smith and his ex got back together briefly, but it didn't last and his rage and despair cycle continued.

Eventually, he met Jada Pinkett Smith and they entered a 26-year marriage that they recently revealed was open. Smith says in his book he's gone to therapy and visited a tantric sex expert in Trinidad. Maybe sharing all of this is the next step to processing it, but it's definitely a real shift of perspective for his fans.

The post Will Smith Says He Once Slept With So Many Women That Orgasming Made Him Puke appeared first on The Mother of All Nerds.



Will Smith Says He Once Slept With So Many Women That Orgasming Made Him Puke
Source: Pinoy Inquirer News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post