Celebrities tend to be pretty universally regarded as attractive; sure, there are some quirky people tossed into the mix, but in eternal, we want to look at them.

However, beauty is so highly subjective, that even "hot" celebrities aren't everyone's cup of tea. u/3nlightenedCentrist recently took to the AskReddit community to ask:

"Who's a 'hot' celebrity that you personally have just never found attractive?"

And we went through to find the best of the best answers.

Do you agree?

1. Blake Shelton

Remember when Blake Shelton was named sexiest man alive and literally not a single person agreed.

biancastolemyname

2. B.J. Novak

B.J. Novak looks like a grown up version of Milhouse Van Houten.

sad_veiled_bride

3. Chrissy Teigen

Chrissy Teigen, never found her attractive in the slightest

Many_Fac3d_G0d

4. Vin Diesel

Vin Diesel. He seems like a nice celebrity but he looks like a buff Shrek.

Shellpopz

5. Kim Kardashian

As a straight guy, i never understood how people drool over Kim Kardashian

RealPunyParker

6. Paris Hilton

I never got the whole Paris Hilton thing. Either purely on looks or the who package including ‘personality’

Verbal-Gerbil

7. John Legend

John Legend. His face looks way too young, like he’s 12.

M1ck3yB1u

8. Jared Leto

Jared Leto. That guy is creepy!

gobboling

9. Adam Levine

Adam Levine. He looks like a Chipotle bag when he's shirtless.

Sovereign-Over-All

10. Ed Sheeren

Ed Sheeran Looks like Sid the sloth to me but for some reason my friends swoon every time he’s on TV, but his eyes are in different post codes.

According-Carpenter8

11. Demi Lovato

For me it's Demi's shitty demeaning attitude. Like "I going to smack down everyone's issues except me when I eventually have issues"

TrashSea1485

12. Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow. She looks like a popsicle.

JelloTypical4283

13. Kylie Jenner

Kylie Jenner. She ruined her face. I hope that lip filler and crazy full face makeup look goes out of style. The "natural " look is just so much prettier in my opinion

charlie0204

14. Kendall Jenner

 I've always thought Kendall looked like a piece of cardboard with a face painted on. She just oozes whatever the opposite of charisma is.

wheres_jaykwellin_at

15. Russell Brand

Russell Brand - thought it was a joke when he was voted 'sexiest actor alive' TWICE. He looks like a hobo.. No? I don't understand this world anymore.

Drogo681

16. Megan Fox

I've recently met Megan fox, one of the ugliest personalities I have ever met. I was a paramedic of a movie she was making and she is so entitled as hell.

Venomakis

17. Bella Hadid

i really don’t get the fox face appeal, she always kind of looked like an alien to me

flowerpotss

18. Kate Moss

I've always found her to be incredibly average and there's something about how her eyes look that's really strange

NiceHouseGoodTea

19. Tom Cruise

I liked him in the outsiders with his cute f-cked up teeth when I was a teenager. Now I just find him creepy.

mistresscore

20. Adam Driver

I do not get it at all. I guess some people like the fact that he's built like a refrigerator. Tall is nice, but I prefer tall men with an attractive face. He looks like a cross between Keanu Reeves and a bunch of those Oriental shorthair cats.

beesandsnakes

The post 20 People Share ‘Hot’ Celebs They Think Are Actually Ugly appeared first on The Mother of All Nerds.



20 People Share ‘Hot’ Celebs They Think Are Actually Ugly
Source: Pinoy Inquirer News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post