"Dry January" is a made-up "tradition" in which we don't drink alcohol for the entire first month of the New Year. Apparently Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher were participating in the trend because Kutcher caught his wife cheating in a video.

Kutcher uploaded a video in which he snuck up on Kunis just as she was ending her dry January a weeee bit early (just a day!)

@aplusk / Instagram

Kutcher whispers to the camera, "It's still Dry January, and me and Mila have been doing Dry January. And I think she is breaking Dry January right now."

@aplusk / Instagram

He crept up on her and asked what she was doing. Kunis laughed and said "Nothing!" but it wasn't terribly convincing. She doubled down and just started "making a cocktail" while Kutcher joked and asked for an explanation.

He told her January 31st still counts as "Dry January". She lobbed back, "Nope. No I work off the lunar calendar? So it's ‘Wet February’ for me right now. Don't worry about it!”

Makes sense, I guess.

@aplusk / Instagram

People on Instagram loved the laughter-sparking post and quickly wrote in support of Kunis.

"It's February in Australia so she's all good in my book 😆😆🤣🥂🍸🍸," commented @princessglaga.

@mis_wendelin said, "I need that cocktail making machine in my life!" And the consensus was quickly made that other people wanted this cocktail-pod-thing. "A martini-making machine? What is this wizardry and how do I get it for my house?!" wrote in another Instagram user.

"I  just love you guys!" wrote in another person, who hash tagged the pair "couple goals".

And, happily, many people loved Mila's Rose Apothecary shirt, which is an homage to the amazingly adorable (seriously, go watch it) Schitt's Creek, written by and starring Dan Levy.

@aplusk / Instagram

So how are you celebrating your descent from "Dry January" into "Wet February"?

https://ift.tt/fMzSKuD

The post Uh-Oh… Mila Kunis Gets Busted By Ashton Kutcher Breaking Dry January appeared first on The Mother of All Nerds.



Uh-Oh… Mila Kunis Gets Busted By Ashton Kutcher Breaking Dry January
Source: Pinoy Inquirer News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post